The use of a huge zucchini. This vegetable has a beneficial effect on the state of the digestive and cardiovascular systems, improves the General condition of the skin.
Photo: Burda Media
1.Zucchini is 95% water, and only the remaining 5% are proteins and carbohydrates. So after eating dishes from zucchini anything is not going on the sides.
2. It contains the essential body minerals: phosphorus and magnesium as well as potassium, iron and calcium. Potassium in zucchini normalizes water balance, removing excess fluid from the body. Contain the zucchini and lots of vitamins. In particular, carotene, Niacin (nicotinic acid) and b vitamins(B1, B2) and vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
Last week was exactly a year since Apple began selling the first product, made without Steve jobs – “smart” watches Apple Watch. How is it that the device is not in the queue and, more importantly, they still don’t have it on hand?! There is several good reasons. And the price, according to
The meeting of the permanent administrative Collegium of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine concerning complaints dialink, and OOO Т4В” about the client – state enterprise “Ukrainian state centre of radio frequencies” (UCRF) of the procedure of procurement of services for the design,