3G coverage expanded in the center and East of Ukraine
Vodafone Ukraine in the first 3 months of the year actively expanded coverage in Ukraine. The results of the 1st quarter of 2017, the operator has installed twice as much base stations compared to the same period of the previous year. So, in January-March “on the air” was launched 366 base stations.
Over the past 3 months 3G coverage appeared in the settlements of Central and Eastern Ukraine:
- Zhytomyr region – in the town of Radomyshl, in the village Irshansk and villages and Old Lutivka;
- Dnipropetrovsk region – in the cities verkhivtseve and pereshchepyne, in the village of Reclamation, and the villages of Mogilev, Yehoryne and salivka;
- Zaporizhia region – in the cities of Melitopol, Gulyaypole, Tokmak, Dneprorudnoe, in the village of Mikhailovka in the villages of Voskresenka (Chapaevka), monay, White and Matveevka;
- Cherkasy region – Cherkasy and Kamenka;
- Kharkiv region – in the settlement Kolomak;
- Donetsk region – in Kramatorsk.
In 2017, Vodafone has initiated the launch of 3G networks in the East of Ukraine. The development of the 3G network in the Eastern regions of Ukraine, the operator began Kramatorsk. In the coming months, the 3G network operator will be launched in other cities of the East. Details of 3G coverage available on the website Vodafone.ua.