5 useful tools for the beauty of your eyes and eyelashes
Our “mirrors of the soul” – a tool tender. How to help them to always look radiant?
Photo: Burda Media
1. A great remedy for redness and swelling of the eyelids – the usual parsley. Grind the grated root of parsley – and from the resulting slurry make compresses (wash with warm water 20 minutes later). You can mix chopped leaves and stems with a couple of spoons of sour cream and apply on the half-hour.
2. To get rid of dark circles under the eyes, and hold them on the slices of fresh cucumber or mashed fresh leaves of mint. Well helps mask of grated raw potatoes with the addition of a small amount of milk and flour.
3. To remove the “bruising” under the eyes will help mask of a mixture of a few tablespoons of fresh cottage cheese, spoon of honey and a spoon of cream applied for 20 minutes.
4. To get rid of wrinkles under the eyes will help a simple mask: the dried bread (rye or white) chop, mix with warm milk. Gently wash off after 15 minutes.
5. For health, beauty and fast eyelash growth great natural oil: sea buckthorn, dog rose, castor. Simply apply in the evening a little oil on the lashes with a clean brush of mascara and after 5-10 minutes wash your face with warm water.