6 true facts about calories and weight loss products
Still believe that sweet soda is light, and the products for weight loss – what you need for your body? Then find out the truth!
1. To reduce the caloric content of the product is simple – it is necessary to degrease. But skim a little like food: milk like water, yogurt – clotted mucous mass, the cheese becomes dry and sour. Therefore, the manufacturers give a presentation: added starch to shape and sweeteners to be tasty.
Low-fat products producers give a presentation: added starch to shape and sugar to be tasty
2. Carefully read the product! What is “glucose syrup”? Diluted in water, sugar is as nutritious as the original product. Two “synonymous with” sugar – starch and corn syrup. Be careful: in bars that sell in the departments of healthy eating, contains five or more different sweeteners.
READ ALSO: What products are suitable for binding of stress — experts
3. The recommended number of calorie intake depends on age, weight, height, gender, muscle mass, lifestyle and overall health. Recommended calorie intake in the United States the average for men is 2700, and for women to 2200 calories a day.
What is “glucose syrup”? Diluted in water, sugar is as nutritious as the original product
4. Proper hearty Breakfast can help in reducing excess and maintaining a healthy weight. Enter in your morning diet oatmeal, buckwheat with vegetables, a piece of boiled or baked chicken, bread and cheese, coffee or tea. Give up rolls, sugary cereal, citrus fruit drinks.
READ ALSO: the Seven secrets of how to stay in shape without dieting
5. According to who, overweight in the world suffer more than 1 billion people. 30% of them are obese. If we continue, there are “skimmed” with syrups, then after 15 years excess body weight is 40% of the population, i.e. almost every second.
According to who, overweight in the world suffer more than 1 billion people. 30% of them are obese
6. Lunch, consisting of fruits and vegetables, energy value of 500 calories is much healthier and will be longer to provide a feeling of satiety than the same caloric content of fast food (crackers, croutons, chips, popcorn, etc.).
Fat burning meals that will help lose weight (video)
Fructose is harmful to the brain and body — scientists