African braids at home: fast weaving technique
African braids – one of the most striking and unusual hairstyles that I like to surprise ladies for quite some time, because she soon did not even think to go out of fashion. Especially successful African braids look great on vacation, somewhere on the seas, when there is also a little exotic atmosphere. They can be very diverse, with all sorts of interwoven bright threads.
Trailing to different lengths of hair, although look best on medium to long hair. But if weave not only of their hair, on the contrary it is possible to short to drag long braids and get long hair. Another name for afrokosichek – braids. Actually hairstyle is very convenient and practical, is almost everyone. Special attention in the plan of care need not and you can at least for a while will forget about exhausting styling morning.
Types of braids and their features
- Braids with straight tip at one end;
- Braids-ponytail – long spun on the tip end;
- Braids wavy (curly);
- Senegalese braids – 2 from twisted braids;
- Patterned French braids;
- Pigtails with big curls;
- Zizi – with the addition of pre-prepared braids.
To determine which of these types of braids to choose for yourself, it is better to see them as many images as possible and imagine how this hairstyle looks on yourself.
Braid it at home
Braiding beautiful African braids at home is not so simple – it is a very laborious and lengthy process. On average you will need to braid from 150-250 pieces that technician it takes 2-3 hours but not a Pro will take much more time my hand is still not Packed and it was difficult to understand where to make the parting, so everything turned out beautifully. For braiding in the home will require these items:
- Convenient comb with rare teeth;
- Threads for branding;
- Glue for braids, elastic bands or a special device for fixation.
Wash your hair the day before the session, but not earlier – to clean hair would be more difficult to weave, as they will crumble. The braiding itself is pretty monotonous activity, so that was not boring, stock up on all the necessary tools, turn on your favorite music and get ready to transform into a new and original way.
There are several variants of weaving African braids. The first of them must perform a sequence of actions to achieve the desired result:
- Conditionally divide the head into small squares with a parting – need to do this quite in proportion;
- Further, it is not quite standard Zapletal pigtail and in such a small format: share the strand into 3 parts and held them in a special way – side thumb and the Central finger and thumb. With hands toward the palms down and the netting will occur due to the fact that the hands with this position of the strands now need to turn the palms up;
- Try to speed up the pace, and spin until all of the hair doesn’t turn into pigtails.
This method is good, if you can learn them quickly and evenly to weave. And need to do it tight, and with the same power that all braids in her hair were the same width and similar in appearance.
The more usual technique of weaving
A slightly different technique of weaving African braids is as follows:
To facilitate such a time-consuming process, it is better to have a helper or more to practice, then to weave it was much easier and the whole process took less time.
Another interesting and a more rapid method are afromosia Zizi, which in the finished form already woven into the natural hair. Can be crimped and straight, usually they are quite thin – just 3 mm. On the average their hair out usually 500-600 pieces, hair length must not be less than 15 cm, But such scythes are very light and even with so many will not have too much to weigh down my head.