All the innovations iOS 10.3 in one article [updated]
On Tuesday, Apple seeded the first test build of iOS 10.3, designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. A new version is available now only to members of the Apple Developer program. The OS is still under testing, so not free from all errors and may change at the interface level. This time changes more than in the previous technical update, MacDigger gathered all the detected features.
What’s new in iOS 10.3 beta 1 for iPhone and iPad:
- The number of the first test build of the new firmware 14E5230e.
- The update is available for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/SE, iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- Download iOS 10.3 beta 1 from Apple for developers and the built-in system updates directly in the gadget.
- The size of the update iOS 10.3 beta 1 is about 2 GB.
- To use the first beta version of iOS 10.3, you must install iTunes 12.5 or newer OS version.
- A new feature of Find My AirPods in the app Find my iPhone.
- Enhanced support for HomeKit accessories.
- Siri now knows about the games in the cricket Indian Premier League International Cricket Council.
- Safari now supports the “Reduce motion” in web applications.
- A new section of security with all the gadgets user and two-factor authorization.
- The Podcasts app will appear in your widget.
- New framework for developers that allows to display the system window for quick evaluation of applications. Added option to disable in the section “iTunes Store and App Store”.
- “Dark UI mode” was a mode “Cinema” for Apple Watch.
- In iOS 10.3 the device is moved on the file system of the new generation of the Apple File System (APFS).
- Updated animation launch applications from the home screen (now window is more rounded).
- Detail of distribution space in iCloud (the chart shows photos, backups, documents, and letters). Is in new section Settings –> Apple ID –> iCloud.
- An updated set of tools SiriKit, allowing you to use the new voice command Siri as: money transfer, check payment status, the opportunity to reserve a ride in Uber, etc.
- In CarPlay, there are new shortcuts for launching recently opened applications, and search electric charging stations.
- The app adds a new gesture for 3D Touch the weather icon to get the details on the forecast.
- The developers got a chance to update the icons of your applications at any time without updating the programs themselves.
- Section “Diagnostics and usage” in the section “Privacy” is now called “Analytics”. Here there is a new option “Share analysis iCloud”.
- Hidden keyboard on the iPad for easy set up with one hand.
Note: article more will be added. You can go here to learn about the new features first beta of iOS 10.3. If you have installed firmware on your iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.