Beautiful lips: secrets makeup artists
Photo: Thinkstock/ photobank.ua
A tube of lipstick – an essential attribute of women’s cosmetics. We’ll show you how with this “weapon of beauty” you can adjust the shape of the lips, hiding the flaws and making the lips expressive and sexy.
- If you want to give volume to the lips – you need to select a lighter tone for the middle of the lips.
- To lipstick kept long and not faded, apply a second coat of lipstick or gloss.
- Putting lipstick on thick lips, it is not necessary to draw a pencil outline – you need to apply lipstick in the natural contour of the lips and corners – leave not.
- On the broad lip looks better lipstick dark tones.
- To lift the drooping corners of the mouth, you need not to late to paint lower lip, ie, not leading to the corners of the mouth. Thus it is necessary to pry up the lip contour.
- It is worth remembering that when reducing or increasing lip deviation from the natural line should be no more than 1-2 mm.
- Thickly painted upper lip will draw attention away from a wide nose or help to visually lengthen a round face. Conversely, a long face “rounded”, if thicker paint lower lip.