Cake “Gentle gentle” with currants
This cake is an example of a perfect balance of tart and sweet. Do not limit yourself!
- 2 eggs; 1 Cup. sugar; 1,5–2 stack. flour; 1 Cup. sour cream; 1 teaspoon soda; rust. oil; semolina for sprinkling
- For the cream: 300 g butter; 1 Bank of condensed milk; 1 banana
- To decorate: ready flowers of mastic; berries black currant red
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the whites until thick fluffy mass. RUB the yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar. In the yolk mass of the first type proteins, mix gently, then add flour, soda, sour cream, mix well. The finished dough divided into 3 parts.
2. Detachable form for the cake grease with butter and sprinkle with semolina. Pour into the prepared form one portion of the dough and bake in a preheated 200 °C oven for 10 min. Then in the same way to bake the remaining cakes. Cooled cakes to crop exactly on the edges, trim grind in a blender.
3. For the cream beat butter with condensed milk. Divide the cream in half. Banana peel, mash with a fork and combine with half the cream, mix well.
4. Grease 2 cake cream with bananas, fold each other. Put the third cake layer, brush with part of the cream without the banana. Decorate the cake with flowers made of the remaining cream, the finished flowers of mastic and berries.
See also: Muesli bars with dried fruit. Video