Download iOS 10.3 for iPhone and iPad with the new file system APFS and Find My AirPods [links]
Apple has released final version of iOS 10.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The update has been tested since January this year and is available as a free install on all devices running iOS 10 by downloading the OTA update.
10.3 iOS brings a number of important innovations on the iPhone and iPad. First of all, deserves the attention of the transition to the new file system APFS. It is possible to make a mobile Apple device more productive.
If the owner of iOS-device not activated two-factor authentication in iCloud or not enough space for backup data, over the icon “Settings” will now show badges.
In the settings there is a separate Apple ID profile, which includes all of the user’s device and links to iTunes, iCloud, App Store, family sharing.
Also in the new OS introduced a feature called Find My AirPods to search for the missing wireless earphone Apple. To search for lost headsets need to run the app “Find my iPhone”, which is designed to detect gadzhetov and choose headphones from the list.
In addition, in iOS 10.3 there is a new item in the OS settings for legacy programs. Apple warns that these apps will not work in future versions of iOS.
Full list of changes in iOS 10.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
In iOS 10.3 introduces new features, including the AirPods headphones search using the “Find my iPhone”, as well as additional ways to use Siri with the programs for purchases, travel arrangements and interaction with the car.
Find my iPhone
- View the current or last known location AirPods.
- Sound reproduction on both headphones AirPods to facilitate their detection.
- Support status of payment transactions and accounts in programs mobile payments.
- Support trip planning in the programs of the travel arrangements.
- Support checking the fuel level, lock status of door locks, the lights and activate the car alarm horn in the programs of interaction with cars.
- Support the results of the competitions in cricket and statistics Indian Premier League cricket (IPL) and International cricket Council (ICC).
- Easy access to recently used programs from the status menu.
- The ability to access “Next” and the album currently playing in the moment songs from the screen “Turns” in Apple Music.
- Maintained daily curators playlists and new music category in Apple Music.
Further improvements and bug fixes
- The ability to continue watching your rented iTunes movies on any of Your devices — iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Mac.
- A new unified view Settings for Your Apple ID credentials, settings and devices.
- Hourly weather forecast for Maps with 3D Touch on the displayed current temperature.
- Support searching for “parked car” in the Cards.
- In the Calendar added option to remove unnecessary prompts and report them as spam.
- Support run scripts with the help of accessories, switches and buttons in the program “House”.
- Support display battery level of the accessory in the “House”.
- 3D Touch support. “Today” in the Podcast to access the newly updated programs.
- The ability to share shows and episodes with full support for playback via “Messages”.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent displaying Your current location after reset geonetric.
- Stability improvements VoiceOver to work with the programs “Phone”, Safari, and Mail.
Install iOS 10.3 can be directly on the iPhone and iPad. To do this, go to your iOS settings or connect your device to iTunes. Also an update in the IPSW format can be downloaded via the links at the end of the article and use the Apple for the OS installation.
Download iOS 10.3 is possible on the iPhone and iPad from the links below:
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (Wi-Fi)
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (LTE)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (LTE)
- 9.7 inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- 9.7 inch iPad Pro (LTE)
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad Air 2 (LTE)
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi + LTE)
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi)
- iPad Air (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (GSM)
- iPad 4 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi + LTE)
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 3 (LTE)
- iPad 4 mini (Wi-Fi)
- the iPad 4 (LTE)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G