Four healthy habits for women at every day
Simple habits for self-care will help you stay beautiful and cheerful every day.
Dissolve in hot water 500-700 g sea salt (ideally, if you buy at the pharmacy Dead sea salt) and pour into the tub. The water temperature should not exceed 37 degrees. Take a bath for 20 minutes. Then rinse the shower with warm water and wrap yourself in a blanket or put on warm coat.
Read also: How to believe in yourself? The opinion of the psychologist
Cauliflower and peanuts
Say, peanuts and cauliflower – the favourite food of top models. Peanut promotes growth and cell renewal, and cabbage – is an excellent antioxidant. Nuts are recommended to eat fried, and cauliflower cook in a double boiler. The easiest recipe: divide 200 g of cabbage on inflorescences, pour a little lemon juice and put the florets in the steamer. 20 minutes later the cabbage is ready. Sprinkle it with chopped dill.
Plain drinking water can do miracles! To keep the body in great shape need to drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. The result:
- the muscles of the face and body become stronger and more movable;
- decreases fluid retention in the body, and therefore, decrease of edema;
- improves condition of skin and hair (water fills the cells of the skin and maintains moisture in the epidermal layers);
- slows the signs of aging.
Read also: How to look younger? Top 5 receptions
This useful gymnastics will not take much time, lift your spirits and help you to remain attractive.
1. Open wide eyes, eyebrows raise high as if surprised at something. Repeat 10-12 times, accelerating tempo.
2. For about 6 minutes, strain the muscles of the cheeks, struggled lifting the corners of her mouth, then relaxing them. Repeat the exercise several times.
3. Type in your mouth the air and perechitivay it, inflating the cheeks, the upper or lower lip. Then, without opening the mouth, massage the gums with the tongue.
Author: beauty Lessons
How to overcome laziness and motivate yourself? Expert opinion
How to choose the right cosmetics