How to buy cheap used smartphone in good condition
Buying a used phone is a great way to save money, but at the same time — and the risk of gaining worn-out device that will not work properly and will soon completely fail. But trouble can be avoided if correctly to choose a used smartphone and to know what is worth paying attention to.
Where are second-hand gadgets
Used equipment is on the market for different reasons. Often these smartphones pass their owners when they receive the gift of a new gadget or buy a newer model. Sometimes on shelves of online stores, selling a used phone, it gets almost «unworn» technology, won the lottery, received a prize, etc. In this case, the device may be a film, and sometimes even with a guarantee.
Major cell phone providers to engage in the sale of gadgets from manufacturing defects, collecting «inferior» machines and repairing their conscience. Then smartphones are in perfect condition and with fixed defects are received at the point of sale of used equipment. When buying these devices, you will get a good working gadget. However, some vendors sell illegal products or inferior Chinese machines of dubious quality, so we need to carefully choose the seller of the used telephones.
Check the mobile before buying
When choosing a used gadget should follow the basic rule: to buy only in the checked place. Stores, selling used equipment legally, we value our reputation and will not risk hiding from clients the shortcomings of the devices.
Before buying a used smartphone you need to pay attention to:
- display. This is one of the most vulnerable parts of the machine. It is not necessary to buy a device with cracks on screen or body. Such a defect indicates the fall of the gadget in the past, which could lead to damage of the internal elements of the phone. When checking equipment, insert the MicroSD and open multiple pictures from the gallery. The presence of points on the images may indicate the accumulation of dust under the glass of a touchscreen or fading pixels on the matrix;
- battery. Even the quality of branded gadgets, the battery eventually loses its capacity, and therefore used the device can unpleasantly surprise the rapid loss of charge. Some sellers replace the faulty battery is new, but no original piece;
- speakers and microphone. To check these parts of the device, bring headphones and a memory card. The sound quality can be estimated if play music or video. To check dynamics you need to insert SIM card and ask someone from friends to call you. If this is not possible, dial the help service operator and listen to the answering machine to ensure no noise, crackling, and other distortions of sound;
- the connectors and sensors. These smartphone typically fail due to mechanical impact and contact of the gadget with water. It is better to abandon the purchase of devices with damaged connectors, as this indicates rough handling appliances and may be in serious trouble with the internal elements of the apparatus;
- software. As a rule, before selling used phones pereprodavat and reset to factory. It allows you to clean your device from junk files, applications, and third-party programs installed by the previous owner.
Unscrupulous sellers can buy gadgets affected by moisture. The liquid is easily absorbed through the connectors inside the machine and will damage the cables, matrix, other important parts of the device. Metal parts are oxidized and covered by corrosion is not immediately, eventually presenting a new owner a nasty surprise.
If a responsible approach to buying used equipment, you can buy healthy and inexpensive gadget.