Huawei P30 Pro got DC Dimming and unlock for two persons
Huawei released a major software update for the flagship smartphone P30 Pro, adding many popular chips. One of the most anticipated was the DC Dimming – a technology that allows to reduce the force pulse width modulation (PWM) and thus reduce the damage to vision caused by the smartphone display. In addition, the implemented Bluetooth low latency, the ability to make the second person in the unlock system and some other bugs. The whole changelog is listed below.
- Configuration: Adding mode DC-dimming, prevent the screen flicker. Select Settings > display > protection Mode and vision enable Reduction of flicker.
- Bluetooth: Add technology ultra-low latency data transfer via Bluetooth, which provides high quality audio, synchronize audio and video with no delay, great sound and visual experience.
- Camera: Improve photo quality. The colors in the photos turn out more natural. Troubleshooting problems displaying videos recorded with the front camera.
- Unlock by face recognition: the capability of a person of another user.
- Fingerprint recognition: Optimizing features fingerprint recognition. Re-register a fingerprint to use the enhanced authorization and authentication.
- Screen: fix the problem where the colors on the screen are displayed incorrectly in certain scenarios. Added the ability to display messages and notifications on the lock screen with live Wallpaper.
- System: Troubleshooting problems where the screen doesn’t turn off automatically in certain scenarios. Improving stability and performance.