iOS 11 beta 3: new features and changes in one article [updated]
On Monday Apple released iTunes 11 beta 3 – third test Assembly of the new operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Currently tested OS among developers, so it is not free from errors and changes in terms of design. MacDigger publishes all changes and features that appeared in iOS beta 3 11.
What’s new with iOS 11 beta 3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch?
The list of compatible devices:
- iPhone SE;
- iPhone 6s Plus;
- iPhone 6s;
- iPhone 6 Plus;
- iPhone 6;
- iPhone 7;
- iPhone 7 Plus;
- iPhone 5s;
- iPad Pro 12.9″ (second generation);
- the iPad Pro is 10.5″;
- iPad Pro 12.9″;
- iPad Pro 9,7″;
- iPad Air 2;
- iPad Air;
- iPad (2017);
- iPad 4;
- iPad mini 4;
- iPad mini 3;
- iPad mini 2.
What’s new in iOS 11 beta 3:
- OTA-update for the iPhone 7 Plus weighs around 390 MB.
- The iPad introduces the ability to close apps in the multitasking drawer a normal swipe. To close the way to multiple applications at once.
- Apple wins in 11 classic iOS notification Center. Previously, swipe from the top of the screen open the lock screen.
- Increased speed and smoothness of interface.
- Improved localization into Russian language.
- In Files, adds support for OS X Server, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- In Files you can now save content from Safari.
- New colors for active buttons in the control room.
- New option “auto play videos” in the iTunes Store and App Store: Inc., Off., Only on Wi-Fi.
- Returned family plan in iCloud Drive. Available to those who use the options increase storage capacity to 200 GB and 2 TB.
- Changed the animation effect blur in the multitasking drawer.
- New option “Start broadcasting” for recording from the screen. The third beta is not working.
- Siri now works in the “do Not disturb while driving”.
- Fully earned a function of synchronization messages through iCloud.
- Changed initial setup screen iOS.
- Awareness of the possibility for sharing music and playlists in Apple Music.
- New design 3D menu Touch to control, for example for Notes and AirDrop.
- Added new gesture of zoom-in maps: double tap and hold your finger and move them up or down allows you to zoom in or zoom out the scale.
- Improved interface animation speed when you drag apps to the home screen.
- A clever inversion of color – a La a dark UI mode – works much better.
- Updated interface 3D Touch in Safari.
- Have the opportunity to add applications to the folders in the dock.
- The smaller the font of the text of the songs in Apple Music.
- New icons in the Weather app.
- New options for Siri translation (from English to Spanish, German, French and Italian).
- The counter is synchronized messaging in the settings.
- Tips Siri is now located below the search results in Spotlight.
- Pressing the Wi-Fi in the control center disconnects the current connection to the network, not the wireless module as before.
- Bluetooth works the same as the Wi-Fi switch.
- Click on the widget of the player in the control opens the appropriate application.
- The ability to change the brightness of the flashlight and timer in one click in the control.
- Button Apple TV in the control room immediately opens up a connection window.
- More compact recording indicator video screen on the iPhone.
- Updated interface statistics data file loaded network.
- Support drag-and-drop Messages.
- The new start screen in the Health app.
Video: top 20 iOS 11 changes in beta 3:
New features in previous updates:
- iOS 11 beta 1: new features
- iOS 11 beta 2: new features
Note: article more will be added. You can go here to learn about all the innovations in iOS beta 3 11. If you have installed OS on your iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to email@example.com.