Kyivstar launches the Cisco Jasper platform to manage M2M
In the framework of the strategy development of the IoT (Internet of things) and M2M (machine-to-machine interaction) Kyivstar launches the control center of M2M SIM cards from Cisco Jasper. The cloud platform will allow business customers Kyivstar is easy to manage M2M SIM-cards, which according to the operator more than 1.5 million, thereby optimizing its resources, costs and operations.
«For many years, business processes avtomatiziruete using the M2M technology from exchange indicators from devices and video surveillance to the transmission of control,» says Eugene Cregan, Director of business development in the corporate market Kyivstar. «The number of M2M SIM cards is steadily growing, which means the business has amplified the need for their control and management, as often these maps are found in remote locations. To exceed the expectations of business clients, we offer M2M management center Cisco from Jasper, which is the world’s leading platform.»
The control center Cisco Jasper allows business customers:
- quickly scale the business processes, thereby increasing profits;
- to reduce the cost of the information system in the process of its creation and operation;
- to ensure reliable quality customer service with a high degree of reliability;
- to establish processes to implement any type of mobile devices to minimize risks and increase profits;
- to protect the deployment of IoT technology with multi-level security system.
The control center Cisco Jasper provides customers with exceptional flexibility in connecting and managing IoT technologies to meet the unique needs and budget of a particular business, and also allows you to change the settings if necessary.