LG announces start of sales of the flagship LG V30+ in Ukraine
LG announces start of sales of the flagship LG V30+ in Ukraine. A new model in the premium segment supports the following multimedia features: first-in-class aperture F1.6 and dual camera with glass lens Crystal Clear, the visual effects Cine Video display, 18:9 OLED FullVision, 32-bit, 4-channel Hi-Fi DAC and a professional sound from B&O PLAY. Also LG V30+ presents advanced sensors, facial recognition and voice and new opportunities personal assistant Google Assistant.
Following global trends, LG is developing an innovative technology for cameras in smartphones. One of the key advantages of LG V30+ – maximum aperture F1.6 glass lenses and Crystal Clear for shooting brighter and clearer images. Dual camera V30+ with a resolution of 13 MP one-third reduces the marginal distortion when shooting wide-angle frames and supports laser autofocus technology, optical and electronic image stabilization.
Users who are addicted to mobile photography and video will appreciate the new mode LG Cine Video. Function Cine Effect and point zoom Zoom Point will allow them to make a video cinematic quality in a variety of genres — you just have to choose one of 15 preset effects and start shooting. LG V30+ supports LG-Cine Log settings, creative modes, and feature-Graphy, through which users can create high-quality pictures, using the set metadata such as white balance, shutter speed, aperture and ISO.
The FullVision OLED display has a resolution of QHD+ (2880 x 1440), provides fast response and minimal residual image in action games or while viewing dynamic scenes. Smartphone LG V30 features an advanced 32-bit 4-channel Hi-Fi DAC Quad, which supports two new features: the digital filters and sound presets (4 preset options – standard, superior, detailed, live sound and bass).
Developers LG was able to achieve a balanced and clear sound thanks to the cooperation with a leading manufacturer of premium audio systems, B&O PLAY. The package LG V30+ includes exclusive designer headphones from B&O. V30+ has a degree of protection against water and dust IP68, and thanks to the technology of Quick Charge 3.0 charging 50% in just 30 minutes.
Among other features, the LG V30+ – updated interface for flexible customization. In V30+ see a semi-transparent floating toolbar (Floating Bar) that provides quick access to tasks and settings. The new LG V30+ will also be able to take advantage of the personal assistant Google Assistant and reliable protection options: mode face detection using front-facing camera, unlocking voice recognition, fingerprint sensors and function Knock Code.
The smartphone will be available in 3 popular colors: black, blue, and lavender. Estimated start of sales of new smartphone LG V30+ in Ukraine – beginning of 2018.
- CPU: 8-core Snapdragon 835 (MSM8998)
- Screen: 6-inch 18:9 OLED FullVision with a resolution QuadHD+ (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Main: 16mp dual/13mp (71° + 120°)
- Front: 5 MP (90°)
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB / ROM: 128GB SD Card: up to 2TB
- Battery: 3300 mAh (built-in)
- Operating system: Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Dimensions: 151,7 x 75,4 x 7,39 mm
- Weight: 157 g
- Network support: LTE-A CA of Band 4
- Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (compatible 3.1)
- Colors: black, blue, and lavender
- Other features: protection from moisture and dust (IP68) / glass lenses Crystal Clear / 32-bit Hi-Fi DAC Quad / HDR10 / Google Assistant / support platform virtual reality Daydream / UX 6.0+ / voice recognition / facial recognition / fingerprint sensor / technology Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 / wireless charging