LG launches new smartphone LG Q6 display FullVision
LG Electronics (LG) announces the release of LG Q6 new line of Q series. LG Q6 will be the first smartphone after the release of the LG G6, which will be equipped with a display FullVision. The line Q series are smartphones in the medium price segment, supporting popular features of premium mobile devices LG.
LG Q series is the latest range of smartphones in the middle price range with powerful key features premium mobile devices and LG is on the market at an attractive price. Debut smartphone lineup will be the LG Q6, which has important innovative solutions inherited from the flagship LG G6. The new smartphone has elegant design and equipped with a display FullVision with rounded corners. Just a new series Q6 series there are 3 models – Q6+, Q6 and Q6? – each designed for a specific category of users and comes with support for various memory. So, Q6+ features
4 GB RAM and 54 GB of ROM, the basic model of the line – Q6 – will support 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB ROM, and the most interesting model for price performance – Q6? -2 GB and 16 GB.
Rounded corners is one of the trending characteristics of premium smartphones. And that LG Q6 will be the first smartphone in the medium price segment, which will allow the General public to get acquainted with this advantage. Unique 5.5 inch FHD+ display FullVision smartphone LG Q6 with an aspect ratio of 18:9 makes it easy to view videos, play games and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. A constructive solution as round faces allows you to maximize screen area and prevent the possibility of its accidental operation.
LG Q6 also inherited the sleek and elegant design of the premium model, the minimum frame around the display and the lack of a bumper camera. LG Q6 is a high performance, multifunctional and lightweight smartphone that will handle all your mobile tasks.
Q6 smartphone not only looks prestigious, but also very easy to manage. LG Q6 is designed to meet all ergonomic requirements, it is easy to use and hold in one hand. Another advantage of the smartphone – function of Face Recognition (“facial recognition”), which allows owners to unlock LG Q6 faster and with less effort compared to other technologies face recognition, available today in the market.
LG Q6 will inherit the famous optics flagship models of LG. The smartphone is equipped with 100-degree wide-angle selfie camera, which can easily accommodate a large group of people in the frame. Streamlined interface LG UX 6.0 provides support for the best display FullVision with an aspect ratio of 18:9. So, the smartphone provides Camera function Square (“Square chamber”), which is used to take photos in 1:1 format and to create a collage of Wallpapers from different square images.
LG Q6 has high performance. The metal frame of the smartphone is made of aluminum alloy 7000 series, which is commonly used in the aerospace industry. The device has passed more than 20 tests batteries according to LG standards, which include tests for resistance to heat, degree of protection from moisture and vibration, and are more stringent than those set by the international testing protocols.
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Mobile Platform 435
- Display: 5.5-inch FHD+ display FullVision with an aspect ratio of 18:9 (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
- 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB ROM
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Camera: Basic – standard 13 MP / Front – 5 MP wide angle
- Battery: 3,000 mA h (built-in)
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 142,5 x 69,3 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 149 g
- Support networks: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-B 2.0
- Cosmic black (Astro Black) / platinum Ice (Platinum Ice) / aquamarine (Marine Blue)
- Cosmic black (Astro Black) / platinum Ice (Platinum Ice) / Mystic white (Mystic White) / Golden (Terra Gold)
- Cosmic black (Astro Black) / platinum Ice (Platinum Ice) / Golden (Terra Gold)
- Other features: Face Recognition (“Identification in the face”) / Google Assistant / “Square camera” / Steady Record function / FM radio