lifecell offers to use the online services during the quarantine
March 18, 2020 lifecell is reminding all subscribers about services and tools that will ensure a comfortable use of the services during the quarantine caused by the global pandemic coronavirus. Thanks to the digital lifecell services that are available to the subscribers in Ukraine, and abroad, you can always stay connected.
Among the digital services portfolio from lifecell, there are many solutions to use mobile services without visiting stores and shopping centers, that is, without leaving home.
«Mobile network and services lifecell is fully ready for peak load during the quarantine in Ukraine ? comments on Ismet Yazici, chief Executive officer of lifecell. ? The company will provide high-quality communication and mobile Internet in terms of growth of data traffic consumption. Was ensure smooth operation of all services as our customers needs always stay connected with your loved ones during this difficult time. We also remind our clients about the possibility of using products and services of the company remotely.»
- For example, My lifecell, the subscriber can replenish the account to control the connected services of both his and other accounts of the family.
- If you have no opportunity to recharge the account, lifecell offers to order «BiP SOS-package». With this service a subscriber can call any numbers of BiP via messenger, even if he has no money in the account.
- If you need a new number (SIM card), lifecell offers service to remote purchase of virtual SIM card ? eSIM. After payment services QR code to set the number will come by email within 1-3 days.
- If your smartphone does not support configuring eSIM, you can purchase a «Virtual number BiP» on the website. This service allows you to lifecell room to use the messenger BiP, even if the subscriber is abroad.
- For remote work and meetings, conference calls and negotiations lifecell offers messenger BiP, because it allows you to make video calls
- 10 subscribers at a time.
- In addition, during the period of quarantine Kiev can be useful service Glovo that since March this year, delivers the SIM card from the nearest shops, lifecell.
- To stay up to date with the latest news, lifecell offers app TV+, which you can use to watch TV channels on your smartphone or tablet.
For subscribers lifecell calls to the following numbers are free:
- The Ministry of health of Ukraine, hotline: 0-800-505-201;
- The centre for public health, Ministry of health of Ukraine, telephone: +38 (044) 425 43 54;
- The Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine MFA of Ukraine hotline: +38 (044) 238 16 57; phones: +38 (044) 238-16-57, +38 (044) 238-18-88;
- Web resource a «FRIEND» of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine (service voluntary registration Ukrainians residing in countries where cases of infection citizens COVID-19), telephone: +38 (044) 238 16 57;
- 1545 ? The government contact centre;
- 1677 ? the contact center of the National health service of Ukraine.