On the market are 100 models of devices that support 5G
Association Global Mobile Suppliers Association (GSA) has estimated that the global market is currently available in approximately 100 different models of devices supporting mobile communication of the fifth generation (5G).
It is about how smartphones and various network equipment. It routers, access points, etc.
It is also noted that in present commercial 5G services are offered 56 operators worldwide. The following services are rapidly gaining popularity.
For example, in South Korea, there are more than 2 million subscribers of mobile networks of the fifth generation. It should be emphasized that the first 5G network earned here in April of this year.
Association Global Mobile Suppliers Association said, now, among other things, mass produced devices that support 5G:
- 5G HTC Hub (hotspot);
- Huawei Mate X (smartphone);
- LG ThinQ V50 (smartphone);
- Motorola Moto Mod 5G Snap-on module (extension);
- NETGEAR Nighthawk M5 Fusion MR5000 (hotspot)
- OPPO Reno 5G (phone);
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (phone);
- Xiaomi Mi 3 Mix 5G (phone);
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G (smartphone).