OUKITEL has unveiled specification of its first 4-chamber smartphone U22
In June this year, the company OUKITEL already showed one of its new smartphone battery 10000 mAh – model K10000 Pro. There is still an opportunity to pre-order K10000 Pro, because soon the brand will launch a campaign on model OUKITEL U22, which is the first 4-chamber OUKITEL smartphone and, perhaps, the world’s first 4-chamber smartphone.
Design U22 is the style of iPhone. He will receive a 5.5-inch display, made by technology 2.5 D, polycarbonate case that will cover varnish of the piano to achieve the perfect Shine. Most likely, the handset will be released in 4 colors, but the first buyer will receive only black and pearl white sample. The phone will also get a fingerprint scanner on the back cover. The cameras will be supplemented by the flash for better shooting in low-light conditions.
OUKITEL U22 is a 3G smartphone, so it can be used in any country of the world.
Full specifications of the handset:
- Color: pearl white, black
- Dimensions and weight: 154,2 x 76 x 9.2 mm, 188 g
- OS: Android 7.0
- 4-core processor 1.3 GHz MT6580A
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB of permanent memory, which is expandable up to 32 GB card, no OTG
- Display: 5.5 inches with HD resolution (1280 x 720)
- Main camera: 13 megapixels. + 2 MP. + flash
- Front camera: 8 megapixels. + 2 Nicv. + flash
- Battery 2500 mAh
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz; WCDMA: 900/1900/2100 MHz;
- Connectors: 1micro SIM + 1nano sim + TF 1
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n, support Hotspot + Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS
- Sensors: fingerprint sensor / proximity sensor / ambient light sensor
According to the manufacturer U22 specifically designed for those who like to shoot. Thanks to the two lenses on each side, it provides excellent shooting. Detailed information about the beginning of sales will be published on the official website OUKITEL in the near future. Follow the news on http://www.oukitel.com/advance.html.