Oukitel K12 with a battery of 10000 mAh showed opportunities in Antutu and games
Manufacturer smartphone Oukitel released a video with the tests of the long-running smartphone Oukitel K12, which provides a battery capacity of 10000 mAh and a charger with an output of 30 watts.
Since the phone includes a high-density battery and intelligent energy management system, K12 can operate without recharging for about a week. Previous smartphones with batteries fully charged in 3-4 hours, but with the new quick battery charger K12 fully recharged in less than 2 hours.
Oukitel K12 is an updated version of K10 with a larger display and more efficient processor. It will be equipped with:
- with a display diagonal of 6.3 inches resolution 2340 x 1080 pixels
- the screen has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Oukitel has chosen a magnesium alloy for the chassis and texture of the skin for the back panel
- as system on a chip supports Mediatek Helio P35
- the smartphone has a 6 GB RAM and 64 GB flash memory
- In the main camera image sensor resolution 2 and 16 MP. The smartphone has a module NFC for contactless payments.
Smartphone Oukitel K12 will go on sale on 10 June at a retail price of$249.99. Oukitel official store on Aliexpress will be the first store which will hold a presale K12.