Pancakes from potato Master class
These hearty potato pancakes can be cooked with any stuffing: mushroom, vegetable, cheese…
- For the dough: 6 potatoes, 200 ml 20% cream, 6 tbsp flour, 2 eggs, salt, pepper, Rast. oil for frying
- For the filling: 200 g pork, 2 sweet pepper, 1 onion, salt, pepper, Rast. oil for frying
1. Peel the potatoes, wash and grate on a fine grater.
2. Pour warm cream, add eggs, mix well. Spoonful by spoonful, stirring, add the flour, salt and pepper. In a frying pan with Rast. butter fry thin pancakes. The meat is finely chopped. Peppers and onions clear and finely chop too. The vegetables and meat together and fry in Rast. oil, salt and pepper.
3. On the edge of each pancake evenly spread the filling.
4. Roll the crepes into tubes. Decorate as desired and serve. Good both cold and hot.
See also: Muesli bars with dried fruit. Video