SMART life: How to choose the right monitor?
Monitor is one of the main components of any desktop computer. After all, the color quality, contrast and some other indicators depends on whether you receive visual pleasure from viewing videos or games. And since the monitor decided to change much less frequently than all other components of the PC, to the choice of this unit should be approached with great care.
To buy a monitor on the link at the best possible price.
Selection criteria monitor
To avoid errors when selecting the device in the process of finding a suitable model should take into account the following points:
1. The size of the screen. The unit of measurement of screen size is inch (1 inch = 2.54 cm). The larger the screen the easier to watch videos or play games. However, serving a large monitor, you’ll need a powerful graphics card and an impressive total power of the PC. Combining the large screen and low powered processor image may slightly hang. Therefore, for older processors is better to choose a model with a diagonal of 18 or 19 inches.
2. Extension. This is the total number of pixels (dots) vertically and horizontally. The more, the better the quality of broadcast images. If you wish to obtain the most accurate picture, make a choice in favor of a screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. A good extension will allow you to place on the screen as many as 4 Windows, while not sacrificing image quality.
3. Type of LCD matrix. There are the following types of ZHK-matrixes:
– TFT IPS (they are characterized by good color reproduction, the correct black color and wide viewing angle, but these models are not suitable for gamers due to the large response time);
– TFT MVA (pros same as that of TFT IPS, there is also a good contrast);
– TFT TN (the oldest and the cheapest monitor with a small response time, but has poor contrast and chroma, and the emergence of “dead pixels”).
4. The HDMI input. HDMI is a digital transfer of sound and image, which greatly improves the quality of the resulting image. Therefore, its presence is highly desirable.
5. The DVI input. Is mandatory for monitors over 19 inches. Required for digital image transmission.
6. Support for 3D. These monitors can transmit three-dimensional image. And since a lot of new movies produced in 3D format, this feature is welcome.
If you understand the characteristics of devices, consult the online store Manager. You can also order a power supply and some other components, can improve the quality of the work PC.