SMARTlife: the Best smartphones for shooting video from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone A51 XS Max
Modern smartphones can not only do great pictures, they also can replace the professional device for video recording. It is worth mentioning that began to emerge a full-fledged feature films, all of which were filmed using a mobile phone. Perhaps not all have such ambitions, but to learn about phones that are ideal for creating video content, everyone should.
The source for the rating of steel reviews and ratings smartphones on the portal Zeon.lt. This online resource from Lithuania, which sells everything from equipment to smart-watches and bicycles. And if you come across a product category mobilieji telefonai, you know – that mobile phones and smartphones. And then our list of the best mobile gadgets for shooting video.
- Sony Xperia 1. This device is equipped with three lenses with a resolution of 12 megapixels and can record movies in 4K at 30 fps and 60 fps are available at Full HD resolution. Sony Xperia 1 has a 6.5″ display with 3840 1644 in pixels. Pixel density (ppi) is a stunning value 643. The phone runs on an 8-core chipset SD 855, uses 64GB of space for files, and RAM is 6 GB. The battery has a capacity of 3200 mAh.
- iPhone XS Max. The price of this smartphone may deter many, but there’s no doubt that this is one of the most interesting devices to record video content. Two lens: 12MP wide-angle and zoom, which allow you to make video in 4K up to 60 fps, and in slow shooting these values are 1080p and 120/240 fps. in the device equipped with a processor Apple A12, file memory, which provides 64, 128 and 256 GB and RAM memory of 4 GB. Display with a diagonal of 6,4″ with at 1242 2688 pixels, giving a ppi of 458. The battery capacity of 3180 mAh. Lithuanians can buy this smartphone at the price of 868 Euro.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+. This is one of the most important model of last year, equipped with a triple main camera 12 MP, wide angle lens 16 megapixels and a telephoto lens 12 megapixel. The phone records with a frequency of 2160p at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 K/S. the AMOLED Screen of 6.4″ with 1440 to 3040 pixels, for a total of 526 ppi. The device comes with 8 or 12 GB RAM and personal storage 128, 512 GB and even 1 TB of memory for files and applications. The battery has a high capacity 4100 mAh.
- Asus ZenFone 5. Phone with a good resolution does not have to be expensive. Asus ZenFone 5 has dual camera and autofocus, it allows you to record 2160p at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps. Lens — 12 and 8 megapixels. In addition, this smartphone is equipped with 8-core chip SD 636, 4 or 6 GB RAM, and files and applications can use 64 GB of space. Display 6,2″ with 1080 2246 pixels, giving a density per inch 402. The small battery capacity of 3300 mAh.
- Google Pixel 4. This smartphone has two cameras: 12 megapixel sensor and 16 megapixel telephoto lens, with which you can shoot movies in 4K with 30 fps, 1080 at the speed of 120 fps and 720p 240 fps. Heart Google Pixel 4 is 8-core SD 855. The device also has 6 GB of RAM, and for personal files and applications allocated 64 GB. Screen 5.7″ with 1080 to 2280 pixels with a ppi value is 443. The battery received a relatively small capacity of only 2800 mAh.
- Samsung Galaxy A51. For reference, in Lithuania the portal Zeon.lt it is sold with a price tag of 350 euros. This list would be incomplete without a reliable «srednjaci» from the Korean manufacturer, which is equipped with four lenses. The basic module is a 48-megapixel and wide angle lens 12 MP camera, plus lenses to determine the depth. The phone shoots in 4K 30 fps. It is also equipped with 8-core chipset Exynos 961, 4 GB RAM and free storage of 128 GB. The display has received a diagonal of 6.5″ and on 2340 1080 pixels, which amounts to a total of 396 ppi. Battery — 4000 mAh.
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1. This is an inexpensive Chinese equipment manufacturer that boasts two lenses — one is designed to work on the depth image, the other has a 12 megapixel sensor. The phone can record in 2160p at 30 fps and 60 fps, and also 720p and 960 fps. This means that the device makes shooting in slow motion. Its processor is 8-core SD 845 liquid cooled. Xiaomi Pocophone F1 also has 6 GB RAM and version available 64, 128 and 256 GB of memory for files and applications. The display is huge — of 6.18″ with 1080 2246 pixels, giving a ppi of 403. Battery — 4000 mAh.