SMARTtech: What is a satellite receiver and what is it for?!
Modern man can not imagine my life without satellite TV especially in cases when living far from big cities and fast digital communication channels. In this article, the editors of the portal Smartphone.ua offers to define what a receiver is and why you need it when you build the system receiving the signal from the satellite.
Receiver set – top box, promote the growth possibilities of satellite television by expanding its borders, increasing the number of packages of channels, the emergence of new functions. Full range of equipment for viewing satellite TV find in the online store https://www.satmarket.com.ua/ because there is available all system components, including in the form of kits. And it is convenient and profitable!
With a receiver you can:
Function satellite receiver
Receivers have several advantages:
- the speed and ease of transmission of the signal to the TV;
- practicality and ease of use;
- the ability to carry from room to room, to connect to another TV;
- the presence of informative mini-screen;
- the convenient Russian-speaking interface;
- the ability to connect equipment with different connectors;
- a large selection of receivers with different functions;
- the opportunity to enjoy the perfect picture quality of 4K Ultra HD (certain receivers);
- the presence of internal memory of large volume, intended for recording;
- the ability to use a Wi-Fi network;
- the possibility of using two tuners, which helps maximize the number of channels;
- the validity of the connection extension consoles;
- the possibility of using the sets of receivers for different TVs;
- directly proportional dependence of prices on the number of functions.
What is the module for viewing satellite TV?
Module– a device that guarantees high quality of pay broadcast programs without receivers and consisting of a plate with a chip and card provider. At its core, this decryption of paid software package. Produced broadcast, cable and satellite versions of the receiver intended for receiving signals of different types.
Ease of application modules:
- no need for additional space for the device;
- the possibility of using the TV’s remote control;
- instantaneous speed;
- the absence of interference;
- low price.
- the inadmissibility of the use of one device for different TVs;
- the lack of self-reconfiguration.
So, the choice of the optimum device for transmission of satellite channels that depends on what are the advantages of their use is important to you. The module is more difficult to setup and inconvenient to use, but it is more cheap and compact. If for you important ease of use – then you will approach the receiver.