Test battery consumption OUKITEL K10000 MAX when watching movies in FullHD
OUKITEL MAX K10000 approaching the date of your launch, and engineers modify and optimize software stuffing under economical battery consumption. Because the battery supplier is different from the model K10000 Pro, battery life and battery consumption is also different.
Laboratory OUKITEL checked the battery by starting the movie Guardians of the Galaxy II. The sound and the brightness was exhibited to the maximum. After 30 minutes of video playback MAX K10000 still shows 100%, but in fact he has already suffered a small cost, but this figure has not yet reached the level of 1%. The video was completely lost for 2 hours and 15 minutes. And after it plays, it became obvious that the smartphone has only lost 7% charge and the rest was 93% of capacity.
This cost is typical for the first 5-10% of battery power. More quickly the charge will start to leave in the middle. But due to its massive battery 10000 mAh battery, bright screen of 5.5 inch with FHD resolution, the handset will still maintain more than 20 hours of continuous playback FHD video. If you set a lower brightness and volume, the time will be even bigger, because the screen is the most consumed food item.
As a result, we can say that MAX K10000 combines massive battery and external protection. Pre-sale of the smartphone will start around mid-September. To learn more about this device visit the official website. All authorized stores of the seller will be listed on the official website OUKITEL: http: // www.oukitel.com/store.html