The announcement of the Realme X2 Pro is the flagship of the Snapdragon 855+ with Quad camera
Today Realme will hold a series of events dedicated to the model Realme X2 Pro. The first of these was a press conference in China, which were announced all the details on this novelty. So, Realme X2 Pro is the flagship of the Snapdragon 855+, key features of which are Quad-camera hybrid 20x zoom and video recording in 4K@60fps and 90-Hz Super AMOLED display.
Based on Quad camera lies a 64 MP sensor, Samsung GW1, assisted 13-Megapixel telephoto, 8-MP «shirik» with the function of macro shooting from a distance of 2.5 mm and a 2-Megapixel portrait module. Present stabilization Ultra Steady Mode and a dedicated night mode, Super Night View 2.0. As for the screen, here are the stated high level of color rendering (100% DCI-P3), brightness 1000 nits, support HDR10+, and even has a built-in quick fingerprint scanner.
Other features Realme X2 Pro will include support for the 50-watt Super fast charging VOOC battery on 4000 mAh (full charge in 35 minutes), stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and the certificate of Hi-Res Audio, multi-functional NFC, an efficient disposal system, including liquid cooling and graphite plate, haptic feedback for games 4D, the complementary set of AI-buns to enhance the user experience in games, the interface is Color OS 6.1, sharpened by Realme, and stylish design in the case of glass Gorilla Glass of the fifth generation.
Realme X2 Pro is available in two colors: white and blue. Pre-orders in China already open, and the buyer was offered three editions: 6/64, 8/128 and 12/256 GB. Price – 2599, 2799 and 3199 yuan, respectively (380, 400 and 450 dollars). Premiere in Europe will take place later today.
Specifications Realme X2 Pro:
- Platform (at the time of announcement): Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6.1 for Realme
- Display: 6,5″, 20:9, 2400 x 1080 pixels, Samsung AMOLED, 90 Hz, 135 Hz touch sensor, DCI P3 100%, 1000 NIT, 2 000 000:1, Gorilla glass 5
- Camera: Quad Ultra Steady stabilization Mode, night mode, Super Night View 2.0, LED flash, AI, video recording 4K@60fps, 1080p@30/60/fps, 720p@960fps
- Main: 48 MP,Samsung GW1, f/1.8, 1/1,72″, 0.8 µm, 6 lenses, focal length 26 mm
- Telephoto camera: 13 MP, hybrid 20x zoom, 1/3,4″, 1 micron, f/2.5, 5 lenses, the focal length of 51.6 mm
- Wide-angle: 8 MP, 115 degrees, 1/3,13″, f/2.2, 5 lens, 16mm focal length, macro-photography 2.5 mm
- Portrait: 2 MP, to 1.75 microns, 1/5″, f/2.4
- Front camera: 16 MP, AI, stabilization Ultra Steady Mode, 1080p video capture@30fps
- CPU: 8 cores, 7 nm, to 2.96 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Graphics chip: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6/8/12 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal memory: 64 GB UFS 2.1, 128/256 GB UFS 3.0
- Memory card: microSD
- Dual GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Bluetooth 5.0, LDAC,
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), 2,4/5 GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, 2×2 MIMO
- USB Type-C
- 3.5 mm
- The fingerprint scanner in the screen
- stereo speakers with Hi-Res Audio and Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 4000 mAh, VOOC fast charging 50W
- Dimensions: 161 x 75,7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 g