The manufacturer has disclosed all the features of a smartphone Oukitel C15 Pro: MT6761 2.0 GHz processor and a screen with a keyhole
More recently, the company introduced a budget Oukitel new Oukitel C15 Pro, saying that this is the first smartphone with a keyhole in the screen, which is built on the basis of single-chip system MediaTek Helio A22. Now the manufacturer has confirmed all the features of a smartphone, and four color options (Jet black, Emerald green, Purple and Twilight).
Smartphone Oukitel C15 Pro got a display that has a diagonal 6,088 inches at a resolution of 1280 x 600 pixels and the aspect ratio of 19.2:9. Again, the novelty has received odnokratnoe system MediaTek Helio A22, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of flash memory. The smartphone supports 802.11 a/b/g/n and 802.11 ac (or 5G Wi-Fi).
All specs C15 Pro:
- Chipset: MT6761 4 core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53
- Display: 6.088 inch, 600х1280, 5 finger multitouch, aspect ratio 19:9
- Camera: 8.0+2 MP.
- Front camera: 5.0 MP.
- Battery: 3200 mAh, 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 155.6х73.3х8.9 mm
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Memory: 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, support for cards up to 256 GB
- Available colors: black, green, purple, twilight
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 900/2100MHz; 4G
- SIM: 3 slots — 2 nano SIM+1 microSD
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Face ID
In dual camear the sensor image resolution of 8 and 2 MP and the front camera has a resolution of 5 megapixels. The battery capacity of 3200 mAh. Out of the box Oukitel C15 Pro running the operating system Android 9.0 Pie. During the pre-sale, which will begin on March 18, it will be available for $69.99 USD.