The new 4G coverage from Vodafone in June: another near 110 thousand Ukrainians got access to high speed Internet
Vodafone continues intensive construction and the implementation of new technologies on the network. In June Vodafone has expanded its 4G network in 19 regions of Ukraine. The high-speed Internet access got close to 110 thousand people in 115 settlements of our country. In particular, during the last month of coverage high-speed mobile Internet provided in the settlements in the following areas:
- Volyn: Vols.
- Dnipropetrovsk: Day, Month, Marinka, Pokrovskoe, Yelyzavetivka, Mining.
- Donetsk: Yakovlevka, Simferopol, Podolsk, Red, Novgorod, Dyliivka, Fertile, Yampol, Novotroitsk, Novopavlovka.
- Zhytomyr: High, Stavyshche, Osipovka, Khomutets, Dubrovka, Popilnia, Makarivka, Andrushky, Small Kosharyscha, Berezina, Hadzynka, Kalinovka, A New Benefit, Lahul’s’k, Varvarovka, Hen Ulashanivka, Boliarka, Andreevka, Muravnia, Wonderful.
- Zakarpattia: Neresnytsia, Wisowaty.
- Zaporozhye River.
- Kiev: Bezuhliaky, Fursy, Chmyrivka, Hlybochka, Trylisy, Queenie, Bortniki, Ksaverivka, Cords Wood.
- Kirovohrad: Novopolyana, Trepivka, Kopani, Deep Beam, Novotrepivka Spaso-Mazharivka Dolyno-Kam’yanka, Karlivka.
- Lugansk: Artem, Peter And Paul Fortress.
- Lviv: Grips, Olesko.
- Nikolaev: Myhiya, Grushevka.
- Odessa: Maslove, Protein, Dolinskoe, Robin, Baranovo, Suhomlinova.
- Poltava: Klymivka, Nekhvoroscha Of Palchikova, Umantsivka, Hutyrivka, Keleberdivka, Kesenci, Svetlogorsk, Novoorikhivka, Zubenky Ivaschenky.
- Rivne: Branev, Svitanok, Island, Zabolottya, Veresneve, Velyka Omelyana.
- Sumi: Bachevsk, Tovstodubove, The Vilshany, Vikhove, Koreneve, Novoslobodskaya.
- Ternopil: Kruholets’, Shumbar, Temnohaitsi, Mali Zahaitsi, Large Zahaitsi, Shumsk, Onyshkivtsi, Rokhmaniv.
- Kharkiv: Kamenka, Aleksandrovka.
- Cherkasy: Kononivka, Cherry, Tynivka.
- Chernivtsi: Anadoly, Attack, Mikhaylovka, Tarashany, Haze, Petrychanka, Pryvoroky.
Mobile communication and mobile Internet have become for many Ukrainians not only a means of communication but also a tool for remote work. So Vodafone continues to expand the network, increase its capacity and introduce innovative solutions.
Overall, during the quarantine, Vodafone has expanded the capacity of the network in the Transcarpathian region, Odessa and Odessa region, Zhytomyr region and in the city of Uman, Cherkasy region, in Dnipropetrovsk, Kherson, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi regions and in Kyiv and Onward.
After the launch of 4G subscribers of Vodafone can much more actively use the mobile Internet and services based on 4G, such as streaming HD TV, online games, actively use cloud services and also new trends: the Internet of things, telemedicine, smart energy management and agriculture, and e-mobile wallets. New services are run in accordance with the stages of development of the 4G network.
Willingness to 4G customers can independently and for free scan with a single USSD request – you just need to dial *222# and press the call button. In response, the operator will send an SMS with the result of the smartphone and SIM card. Prepaid subscribers can replace the card yourself, buying the appropriate starting package, as well as 4G smartphone in online store and Vodafone to purchase in the nearest store or to order targeted delivery or delivery to the Department of New Mail.