Xiaomi smartphones will increase their presence updated Mi Note 2 Special Edition
Xiaomi company is so actively developed that every day in the feed for our news news about smartphones that will be released in the near future. Moreover, the manufacturer is not just changing the colors of your gadgets, and thoroughly edits in their hardware.
This time the product line will replenish the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Special Edition. Its key difference from its predecessor is 6 GB internal memory and 64 GB of storage, which the user can dispose of at its discretion. If you look in the online store https://skay.ua the Xiaomi smartphones it presents one of the largest assortments. However, Mi Note first generation is not among them, which means one device popular and it sold out almost immediately after market entry. Even with the approximate prices not below $426 $ Mi Note 2 Special Edition also will succeed. Because besides its attractive appearance, we get the following toppings:
- Snapdragon 821 4 cores, 2 of which operate at a frequency of 2.35 GHz. The computational engine is supplemented with graphics Adreno 530
- The 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Used IPS-matrix with very good viewing angles and the pixel density is 386 ppi
- 22.5 megapixels. is resolution main camera, which has electronic image stabilization when shooting video and photos. Videos can shoot in 2160p at 30 kad/S.
- 8 megapixels. – the resolution of the front of the PV panel, which is supplemented with autofocus and f/2.0 aperture
- Android 6.0 – basic operating system for Xiaomi Note Mi 2 Special Edition. On top of it installed a favorite with fans of the brand the interface is MIUI 8.0/ 8.2. Phone one of the first to receive this add-on, although he was submitted in October 2016.
- The following list of interfaces: USB Type-C 1.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 with support for A2DP.
- Built into the HOME button a thumbprint scanner
According to the information portal Smartphone.ua Mi Note 2 Special Edition will be in stores offline and online stores from the 20th of July 2017.